Phone Usage & Curfew Settings
Code9 Mobile’s Standard Plan does not include the Usage & Curfew Settings feature.
Code9 Mobile’s Premium Plan provides parents with the information and tools available to monitor and manage when and how their child’s cell phone is being used.
Parents receive information on:
- Frequency and timing of texts and calls
- Time of day usage patterns for texts and calls
Tools to manage phone usage:
- Curfew settings – when calls and texts can be made and received
- Texts are held in queue and delivered the curfew ends
- View and search calling and texting history
- Contacts can be “white-labeled” to ensure that parents or other key contacts can always call or be called during curfew times